Welcome to Herbal Organic!
Have You Activated Your Endocannabinoid System Today?
We specialize in education.
List and Information Compiled by ProjectCBD.org
Scientific research has shown that phytocannabinoids may be therapeutic for many conditions, including those listed below.
Click on a condition for links to medical research.
The United States Government acquired a Patent for CBD over 15 years ago.
"Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH.sub.3, and COCH.sub.3. ##STR1##”
"The application relates to the identification that cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol can be used to treat inflammatory diseases. Cannabinoids for use in treating inflammatory diseases, methods of treating inflammatory diseases and cannabinoids in combination with pharmaceutically acceptable carriers are claimed."
"The Endocannabinoid System"
The Most Important Discovery of our Human Bodies to Date!
"One of the most exciting new developments in the field of cannabis as medicine has been the discovery of the endocannabinoid system (ECS). In 1990 the first endogenous THC- sensitive receptor was discovered in rats. In the past two decades there has been an exponential increase in our understanding of how the ECS works and its role in several important and sometimes unique areas of physiology, immunology, psychology, and even tumor suppression. The ECS is involved with a variety of physiological processes, including appetite, pain sensation, mood, memory, gastrointestinal functions, inflammatory response, and immune function.
Unfortunately most of the research has been done in in vivo animal or in vitro tissue culture. Since the 1970s almost all NIH supported research related to cannabis were designed to prove the deleterious effects of cannabis, while blocking research into the beneficial effects it is estimated that only 8 percent of the older studies focused on the therapeutic benefits of cannabis, although this has changed considerably in recent years". ~ Gregory L Smith, MD, MPH (Medical Cannabis pg.25)
What Clinicians Need To Know And Why
Gregory L Smith, MD, MPH
- Connecticut Set To Legalize Cannabis June 17, 2021The bill passed Connecticut’s House and Senate and now heads to governor Ned Lamont’s desk, where he is expected to sign the bill into law, making Connecticut the 19th state to legalize adult use cannabis. The post Connecticut Set To Legalize Cannabis appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
- SC Labs Develops Comprehensive Hemp Testing Panel June 16, 2021The California-based company has developed an ISO-accredited hemp testing panel that tests for a variety of contaminants, designed to cover requirements set by every state in the country. The post SC Labs Develops Comprehensive Hemp Testing Panel appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
- How Effective is Your Internal Auditing Program? June 9, 2021How effective is your internal assessment program to proactively identifying and mitigating business risks? In this piece, Vaillencourt addresses common questions that cannabis businesses ask when developing an audit program and provides some tips for staying on top of self-assessments to avoid costly compliance fines. The post How Effective is Your Internal Auditing Program? appeared first […]Aaron Biros
- Kelab Analitica Becomes First Accredited Cannabis Lab in Colombia June 8, 2021In a press release published late last week, Perry Johnson Laboratory Accreditation announced they have accredited Kelab Analitica to ISO/IEC 17025:2017, making it the first cannabis testing laboratory in Colombia to attain accreditation. The post Kelab Analitica Becomes First Accredited Cannabis Lab in Colombia appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
- Flower-Side Chats Part 6: A Q&A with Fabian Monaco, CEO of Gage Cannabis June 8, 2021In this series, Aaron Green sits down and interviews a number of integrated cannabis companies and flower brands. In this Part 6, Green sits down with Fabian Monaco, CEO of Gage Cannabis, to learn more about the Michigan market, what he looks for in cultivation partners and his criteria for geographical expansion. The post Flower-Side […]Aaron Biros
Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Products
Consistant Cannabinoid Profiles from 9 million acres of Hemp Farms
Great source for Omegas 3 and 6.