Welcome to Herbal Organic!
Have You Activated Your Endocannabinoid System Today?
We specialize in education.
List and Information Compiled by ProjectCBD.org
Scientific research has shown that phytocannabinoids may be therapeutic for many conditions, including those listed below.
Click on a condition for links to medical research.
The United States Government acquired a Patent for CBD over 15 years ago.
"Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH.sub.3, and COCH.sub.3. ##STR1##”
"The application relates to the identification that cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol can be used to treat inflammatory diseases. Cannabinoids for use in treating inflammatory diseases, methods of treating inflammatory diseases and cannabinoids in combination with pharmaceutically acceptable carriers are claimed."
"The Endocannabinoid System"
The Most Important Discovery of our Human Bodies to Date!
"One of the most exciting new developments in the field of cannabis as medicine has been the discovery of the endocannabinoid system (ECS). In 1990 the first endogenous THC- sensitive receptor was discovered in rats. In the past two decades there has been an exponential increase in our understanding of how the ECS works and its role in several important and sometimes unique areas of physiology, immunology, psychology, and even tumor suppression. The ECS is involved with a variety of physiological processes, including appetite, pain sensation, mood, memory, gastrointestinal functions, inflammatory response, and immune function.
Unfortunately most of the research has been done in in vivo animal or in vitro tissue culture. Since the 1970s almost all NIH supported research related to cannabis were designed to prove the deleterious effects of cannabis, while blocking research into the beneficial effects it is estimated that only 8 percent of the older studies focused on the therapeutic benefits of cannabis, although this has changed considerably in recent years". ~ Gregory L Smith, MD, MPH (Medical Cannabis pg.25)
What Clinicians Need To Know And Why
Gregory L Smith, MD, MPH
- Biden Unity plan fails to chart a bold path forward on federal cannabis legalization August 10, 2020On July 10, presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden released the Biden-Sanders Unity Task Force plan outlining policy recommendations on multiple fronts, including criminal justice reform. Biden Unity plan fails to chart a bold path forward on federal cannabis legalization is a post from: Marijuana Business Daily: Financial, Legal & Cannabusiness news for cannabis entrepreneursRoger Fillion
- Pollen from hermaphroditic flowers can fertilize, says study August 9, 2020Could pollen from hermaphroditic cannabis flowers fertilize female flowers? It seems to defy what we have long believed, but a team of Canadian researchers have found some intriguing results. To fully appreciate the significance of their findings, you have to understand basic cannabis reproductive biology. Cannabis is dioecious, meaning that male and female flowers are […]Pamela Moore
- Two research studies show how growing conditions impact cannabis fungal pathogens August 9, 2020Two recent studies of the most common fungal pathogens that affect cannabis should help growers better protect their plants and cultivate safer medical products. Fungi can damage cannabis crops, reduce yields, and prevent a product from passing stringent regulatory inspections required to ensure a safe supply of medical cannabis. In the worst case, patients have […]Pamela Moore
- Here’s how some marijuana extractors deliver reliable products August 9, 2020Sourcing exceptional flower is key to a successful marijuana extraction operation, but so is attention to detail in the lab. Here’s how some marijuana extractors deliver reliable products is a post from: Marijuana Business Daily: Financial, Legal & Cannabusiness news for cannabis entrepreneursBart Schaneman
- Week in Review: Cannabis toll from lack of jobless stipends, rising Illinois MJ sales, Texas hemp firms sue state & more August 8, 2020It’s been a little more than a week since the $600-per-week federal jobless benefits expired, and the toll that lack of extra support could take on the cannabis industry – especially recreational businesses – might well become more apparent this month. MJBizDaily takeaway: Democratic leaders and the White House have so far failed to reach […]John Schroyer
- Cannabis Property Coverage: Understanding Risk Management & Communication August 5, 2020Cannabis businesses have limited options for procuring property coverage because of the high-risks inherent in their businesses and a hardening property insurance market. Work with brokers that specialize in cannabis and be diligent in your risk management. The post Cannabis Property Coverage: Understanding Risk Management & Communication appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
- Iridium Consulting & Ionization Labs Launch New Partnership August 5, 2020The two companies announced this week that they are entering a business development partnership to provide in-house potency testing solutions for cannabis companies looking to expand their R&D testing. The post Iridium Consulting & Ionization Labs Launch New Partnership appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
- The Hottest U.S. Cannabis Brands Right Now August 5, 2020In this week’s Brand Marketing Byte, we take a look at Pioneer Intelligence’s hottest U.S. (non-retail) cannabis brands for the month of July. Using their large data set and gauging metrics within social media, earned media attention and more, these are the companies that are getting the most out of their marketing. The post The […]Aaron Biros
- Cannabis Is the Answer to Declining State Revenues August 4, 2020In this op-ed, Silverberg and Chambers argue that tax revenue from legalized cannabis could help a lot of states with their budget problems, while also creating jobs and stimulating the economy. The post Cannabis Is the Answer to Declining State Revenues appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
- Agilent Introduces New eMethods & Consumables Kits July 30, 2020Agilent announced this week their newest products for cannabis testing labs, including downloadable instrumental methods, as well as potency, pesticide and mycotoxin consumable kits. The post Agilent Introduces New eMethods & Consumables Kits appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Products
Consistant Cannabinoid Profiles from 9 million acres of Hemp Farms
Great source for Omegas 3 and 6.