Welcome to Herbal Organic!
Have You Activated Your Endocannabinoid System Today?
We specialize in education.
List and Information Compiled by ProjectCBD.org
Scientific research has shown that phytocannabinoids may be therapeutic for many conditions, including those listed below.
Click on a condition for links to medical research.
The United States Government acquired a Patent for CBD over 15 years ago.
"Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH.sub.3, and COCH.sub.3. ##STR1##”
"The application relates to the identification that cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol can be used to treat inflammatory diseases. Cannabinoids for use in treating inflammatory diseases, methods of treating inflammatory diseases and cannabinoids in combination with pharmaceutically acceptable carriers are claimed."
"The Endocannabinoid System"
The Most Important Discovery of our Human Bodies to Date!
"One of the most exciting new developments in the field of cannabis as medicine has been the discovery of the endocannabinoid system (ECS). In 1990 the first endogenous THC- sensitive receptor was discovered in rats. In the past two decades there has been an exponential increase in our understanding of how the ECS works and its role in several important and sometimes unique areas of physiology, immunology, psychology, and even tumor suppression. The ECS is involved with a variety of physiological processes, including appetite, pain sensation, mood, memory, gastrointestinal functions, inflammatory response, and immune function.
Unfortunately most of the research has been done in in vivo animal or in vitro tissue culture. Since the 1970s almost all NIH supported research related to cannabis were designed to prove the deleterious effects of cannabis, while blocking research into the beneficial effects it is estimated that only 8 percent of the older studies focused on the therapeutic benefits of cannabis, although this has changed considerably in recent years". ~ Gregory L Smith, MD, MPH (Medical Cannabis pg.25)
What Clinicians Need To Know And Why
Gregory L Smith, MD, MPH
- Colombian cannabis producers raise fresh rounds of capital November 26, 2020Some leading licensed cannabis producers in Colombia raised fresh rounds of capital recently. Khiron Life Sciences – a Toronto-based company with its main operations in Colombia – closed a bought deal for 14.5 million Canadian dollars ($11.5 million), it disclosed on Nov. 26. Pharmacielo, also headquartered in Toronto and operating primarily in Colombia, closed a […]Alfredo Pascual
- As consolidation hits Canadian cannabis retail, more mergers and acquisitions expected November 26, 2020Consolidation is picking up among Canada’s regulated cannabis retailers as recreational marijuana sales continue their upward monthly trend, with industry insiders predicting more store mergers and acquisitions. The retail M&A trend appears to be driven by a market that’s growing more competitive and crowded in certain areas, large chains attempting to cement their competitive advantage […]Solomon Israel
- Marijuana Business Daily will resume publishing Monday November 26, 2020Marijuana Business Daily is closed for the Thanksgiving holiday and will resume publishing Monday. Marijuana Business Daily will resume publishing Monday is a post from: Marijuana Business Daily: Financial, Legal & Cannabusiness news for cannabis entrepreneursMarijuana Business Daily staff
- Georgia taking applications to produce ‘low-THC’ marijuana oil November 25, 2020Georgia regulators are taking applications to process and manufacture medical marijuana oil in the state's limited program. Georgia taking applications to produce ‘low-THC’ marijuana oil is a post from: Marijuana Business Daily: Financial, Legal & Cannabusiness news for cannabis entrepreneursBart Schaneman
- Growing markets lift multistate cannabis operator earnings as many MSOs turn the corner November 25, 2020Publicly traded multistate cannabis operators generally enjoyed robust third-quarter financial performances, bolstered by sizzling sales growth during the coronavirus pandemic and a focus on state markets that are growing. Growing markets lift multistate cannabis operator earnings as many MSOs turn the corner is a post from: Marijuana Business Daily: Financial, Legal & Cannabusiness news for […]Jeff Smith
- Leaders in Infused Products Manufacturing: Part 4 November 20, 2020In this series of articles, Aaron green sits down and interviews a number of industry executives leading infused products and edibles companies. In Part 4, Green sits down with Stephanie Gorecki, Vice President of Product Development at Cresco Labs, to hear about her journey into the cannabis industry from traditional CPG, managing variety at a […]Aaron Biros
- NCIA Publishes Environmental Sustainability Recommendations November 18, 2020The report published by the National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA) highlights some current problem areas in the market where practices are less than sustainable and provides some steps for ways the industry can move forward sustainably. The post NCIA Publishes Environmental Sustainability Recommendations appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
- The Cannabis Industry, After the Election November 18, 2020In this op-ed, Serge Chistov provides his take on the election outcomes, some political musings and what to expect from the Biden administration when it comes to federal cannabis reform. The post The Cannabis Industry, After the Election appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
- Leaders in Infused Products Manufacturing: Part 3 November 13, 2020In this series of articles, Aaron green sits down and interviews a number of industry executives leading infused products and edibles companies. In Part 3, Green sits down with Liz Conway, Regional President of Florida at Parallel to hear about her journey into the cannabis industry from the health tech sector, how the Florida cannabis […]Aaron Biros
- Being an American Cannabis Entrepreneur in Europe November 12, 2020Michael Sassano, CEO of Somai Pharmaceuticals, discusses why Americans should be building cannabis companies in Europe, as well as challenges that may arise for American entrepreneurs looking to enter the EU market. The post Being an American Cannabis Entrepreneur in Europe appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Products
Consistant Cannabinoid Profiles from 9 million acres of Hemp Farms
Great source for Omegas 3 and 6.