Welcome to Herbal Organic!
Have You Activated Your Endocannabinoid System Today?
We specialize in education.
List and Information Compiled by ProjectCBD.org
Scientific research has shown that phytocannabinoids may be therapeutic for many conditions, including those listed below.
Click on a condition for links to medical research.
The United States Government acquired a Patent for CBD over 15 years ago.
"Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH.sub.3, and COCH.sub.3. ##STR1##”
"The application relates to the identification that cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol can be used to treat inflammatory diseases. Cannabinoids for use in treating inflammatory diseases, methods of treating inflammatory diseases and cannabinoids in combination with pharmaceutically acceptable carriers are claimed."
"The Endocannabinoid System"
The Most Important Discovery of our Human Bodies to Date!
"One of the most exciting new developments in the field of cannabis as medicine has been the discovery of the endocannabinoid system (ECS). In 1990 the first endogenous THC- sensitive receptor was discovered in rats. In the past two decades there has been an exponential increase in our understanding of how the ECS works and its role in several important and sometimes unique areas of physiology, immunology, psychology, and even tumor suppression. The ECS is involved with a variety of physiological processes, including appetite, pain sensation, mood, memory, gastrointestinal functions, inflammatory response, and immune function.
Unfortunately most of the research has been done in in vivo animal or in vitro tissue culture. Since the 1970s almost all NIH supported research related to cannabis were designed to prove the deleterious effects of cannabis, while blocking research into the beneficial effects it is estimated that only 8 percent of the older studies focused on the therapeutic benefits of cannabis, although this has changed considerably in recent years". ~ Gregory L Smith, MD, MPH (Medical Cannabis pg.25)
What Clinicians Need To Know And Why
Gregory L Smith, MD, MPH
- Leaders in Cannabis Formulations: Part 2 April 13, 2021In this series of articles, Aaron Green sits down and interviews a number of industry scientists and executives leading cannabis formulation companies. In Part 2, Green chats with Jesse Lopez, CEO and Founder of Geocann, a global cannabis organization based in Fort Collins, Colorado with technical formulation expertise and the exclusive global rights to multi-patented […]Aaron Biros
- Five Things Every Cannabis Business Needs Before They Open April 12, 2021From licensing and bank accounts to installing the right shelves, here are a few things you should know before you open your doors to the public. Obviously, there’s going to be a lot of other hurdles and requirements that come with starting a business – but by remembering these five things, you’ll be off to […]Aaron Biros
- A Look at the Rise Of The East Coast Cannabis Market April 9, 2021With New York, New Jersey and Virginia legalizing adult use cannabis recently, there are a lot of new market opportunities afoot on the East Coast. In this piece, Chistov analyzes how the market differentiates from the West. The post A Look at the Rise Of The East Coast Cannabis Market appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
- Virginia Finalizes Legalization Plan April 8, 2021On July 1, 2021, Virginia will officially legalize adult use cannabis, following the state’s legislature approving the governor’s amendments to their plan. The state of Virginia has now finalized their legalization plans, setting in motion the launch of the very first legal adult use cannabis market in the American South. The post Virginia Finalizes Legalization Plan […]Aaron Biros
- Political & Corporate Lobbying Influences Emerge in Cannabis April 6, 2021Two new lobbying coalitions have emerged recently in the cannabis legalization movement, sparking some support, some backlash and mounting skepticism. One is backed by the Koch family and conservative thinktanks and another by the tobacco and alcohol industries. The post Political & Corporate Lobbying Influences Emerge in Cannabis appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Products
Consistant Cannabinoid Profiles from 9 million acres of Hemp Farms
Great source for Omegas 3 and 6.