Welcome to Herbal Organic!
Have You Activated Your Endocannabinoid System Today?
We specialize in education.
List and Information Compiled by ProjectCBD.org
Scientific research has shown that phytocannabinoids may be therapeutic for many conditions, including those listed below.
Click on a condition for links to medical research.
The United States Government acquired a Patent for CBD over 15 years ago.
"Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH.sub.3, and COCH.sub.3. ##STR1##”
"The application relates to the identification that cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol can be used to treat inflammatory diseases. Cannabinoids for use in treating inflammatory diseases, methods of treating inflammatory diseases and cannabinoids in combination with pharmaceutically acceptable carriers are claimed."
"The Endocannabinoid System"
The Most Important Discovery of our Human Bodies to Date!
"One of the most exciting new developments in the field of cannabis as medicine has been the discovery of the endocannabinoid system (ECS). In 1990 the first endogenous THC- sensitive receptor was discovered in rats. In the past two decades there has been an exponential increase in our understanding of how the ECS works and its role in several important and sometimes unique areas of physiology, immunology, psychology, and even tumor suppression. The ECS is involved with a variety of physiological processes, including appetite, pain sensation, mood, memory, gastrointestinal functions, inflammatory response, and immune function.
Unfortunately most of the research has been done in in vivo animal or in vitro tissue culture. Since the 1970s almost all NIH supported research related to cannabis were designed to prove the deleterious effects of cannabis, while blocking research into the beneficial effects it is estimated that only 8 percent of the older studies focused on the therapeutic benefits of cannabis, although this has changed considerably in recent years". ~ Gregory L Smith, MD, MPH (Medical Cannabis pg.25)
What Clinicians Need To Know And Why
Gregory L Smith, MD, MPH
- Judge: California has 30 days to inform marijuana firms about billboard ban January 14, 2021A California judge ruled this week that state marijuana regulators have 30 days to inform businesses of a new ban on billboard advertising. San Luis Obispo County Superior Court Judge Ginger Garrett ruled in November that billboards advertising cannabis sales or products were illegal under Proposition 64, the 2016 ballot measure that legalized recreational marijuana […]John Schroyer
- MD cannabis staffers get same COVID vaccine status as health-care workers January 14, 2021Cannabis workers in Maryland will receive the same status as health care providers and begin to receive Covid vaccinations as part of the first wave. MD cannabis staffers get same COVID vaccine status as health-care workers is a post from: Marijuana Business Daily: Financial, Legal & Cannabusiness news for cannabis entrepreneursBart Schaneman
- Marijuana MSO Cresco inks $213M all-stock deal to expand into Florida January 14, 2021Marijuana multistate operator Cresco Labs entered a definitive agreement to acquire Bluma Wellness for $213 million in an all-stock transaction in a move to expand into Florida’s fast-growing medical cannabis market. Bluma, under its operating subsidiary “One Plant Florida,” has seven dispensaries in the southern state with eight additional locations planned. One Plant ranks 11th […]Jeff Smith
- Cannabis firm Aphria grows Q2 revenue, reports CA$120.6M net loss January 14, 2021Canadian cannabis company Aphria on Thursday reported increased quarterly revenue for the quarter ended Nov. 30, with a net loss of 120.6 million Canadian dollars ($95.3 million). The Ontario-based firm posted net revenue of CA$160.5 million, a 10% increase over the previous quarter. Net cannabis revenue comprised CA$67.9 million of Aphria’s net quarterly income, compared […]Solomon Israel
- SciPhy Systems & Artisan Industries Inc. announce the ARTISAN X-SR200: The next generation of solvent recovery systems for industrial hemp processing January 14, 2021Portland, OR and Stoughton, MA – SciPhy Systems & Artisan Industries Inc. have introduced an exciting new Solvent Recovery system, specifically designed for processing hemp. This cutting-edge equipment is the result of a collaboration between the two companies with the goal of producing a line of highly-efficient, hemp processing equipment and modular systems. The Next Generation […]Pamela Moore
- Leaders in Cannabis Formulations: Part 1 January 13, 2021In this series of articles, Aaron Green sits down and interviews a number of industry scientists and executives leading cannabis formulation companies. In Part 1, Green chats with Drew Hathaway, senior food scientist at Stillwater Brands, the makers of Caliper and Ripple, to learn more about their technology and plans for growth. The post Leaders […]Aaron Biros
- Advancements in Extraction & the Growth of the Concentrate Category January 13, 2021From the use of supercritical carbon dioxide as a solvent, to unique product offerings like live resin or isolates, there have been a lot of advancements in the field of cannabis extraction. The growth of this market segment represents the maturation, development and overall sophistication of the cannabis industry as time goes on. The post […]Aaron Biros
- QIMA/WQS to Audit Cannabis Companies as CSQ Certification Body January 12, 2021The Cannabis Safety & Quality Certification program, launched by ASI in 2020, just welcomed QIMA/WQS as their newest licensed certification body. The post QIMA/WQS to Audit Cannabis Companies as CSQ Certification Body appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
- The Evolution of Cannabis Entrepreneurship January 8, 2021While the early Prop 215 market in California barely resembles today's industry, it's important to remember where we came from. Namely, our understanding of the contemporary cannabis business results from everyone who came before us. As the industry progresses, we will continue to complement established best practices with the requisite innovations that come with new […]Aaron Biros
- Break Up Vertical Integration January 7, 2021In this excerpt from his book, From Seed to Success: How to Launch a Great Cannabis Cultivation Business in Record Time, Ryan Douglas offers an interesting take on the vertically integrated cannabis business model. He argues vertical integration is not in the best interest of the consumer and that businesses should identify their strengths and […]Aaron Biros
Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Products
Consistant Cannabinoid Profiles from 9 million acres of Hemp Farms
Great source for Omegas 3 and 6.