Welcome to Herbal Organic!
Have You Activated Your Endocannabinoid System Today?
We specialize in education.
List and Information Compiled by ProjectCBD.org
Scientific research has shown that phytocannabinoids may be therapeutic for many conditions, including those listed below.
Click on a condition for links to medical research.
The United States Government acquired a Patent for CBD over 15 years ago.
"Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH.sub.3, and COCH.sub.3. ##STR1##”
"The application relates to the identification that cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol can be used to treat inflammatory diseases. Cannabinoids for use in treating inflammatory diseases, methods of treating inflammatory diseases and cannabinoids in combination with pharmaceutically acceptable carriers are claimed."
"The Endocannabinoid System"
The Most Important Discovery of our Human Bodies to Date!
"One of the most exciting new developments in the field of cannabis as medicine has been the discovery of the endocannabinoid system (ECS). In 1990 the first endogenous THC- sensitive receptor was discovered in rats. In the past two decades there has been an exponential increase in our understanding of how the ECS works and its role in several important and sometimes unique areas of physiology, immunology, psychology, and even tumor suppression. The ECS is involved with a variety of physiological processes, including appetite, pain sensation, mood, memory, gastrointestinal functions, inflammatory response, and immune function.
Unfortunately most of the research has been done in in vivo animal or in vitro tissue culture. Since the 1970s almost all NIH supported research related to cannabis were designed to prove the deleterious effects of cannabis, while blocking research into the beneficial effects it is estimated that only 8 percent of the older studies focused on the therapeutic benefits of cannabis, although this has changed considerably in recent years". ~ Gregory L Smith, MD, MPH (Medical Cannabis pg.25)
What Clinicians Need To Know And Why
Gregory L Smith, MD, MPH
- Detroit sued over locals-preferred cannabis licensing rule March 5, 2021An aspiring cannabis business owner who says she has lived in or around Detroit most of her life is suing the city for allegedly discriminating against marijuana business license applicants who don’t meet the definition of who qualifies as a resident. The lawsuit was filed Tuesday in Wayne County Circuit Court, according to Law360.com. Plaintiff […]Omar Sacirbey
- California judge rules shuttered marijuana testing lab can reopen March 5, 2021A California Superior Court judge ruled that a marijuana testing lab can reopen immediately after having to close in January because regulators revoked its license. Judge Frank Roesch wrote in his ruling late Thursday that the state Bureau of Cannabis Control was “prohibited from enforcing the ‘revocation’ issued” last month to Hayward-based Harrens Lab, and he […]John Schroyer
- One-third of Canadian cannabis users consumed more during pandemic March 5, 2021Slightly more than one-third of Canadians who use cannabis increased their consumption during the COVID-19 crisis, according to a new Statistics Canada report on pandemic-era alcohol and marijuana use. The report offers new insights into why Canadian cannabis users might have increased their marijuana use during the public-health crisis. Sixteen percent of Canadians reported using […]Solomon Israel
- Marijuana union organizing surging amid pandemic, uptick in labor peace requirements March 5, 2021Union organizing in the marijuana industry has been on the upswing in the past year amid the coronavirus pandemic, particularly in new and emerging adult-use markets such as Illinois, Massachusetts and New Jersey. Several factors are in play, according to union officials and labor experts: The pandemic increased employee anxiety and concerns about workplace health […]Jeff Smith
- “Pre-Roll Experts” offer new, high-capacity grinder for the hemp industry March 4, 2021CONTACT INFORMATION: Custom Cones USA 360-335-3938 email@example.com RELEASE DATE: March 5, 2021 CUSTOM CONES USA Dateline: [FIFE, WASHINGTON, March 2021] — In an ongoing effort to have the most comprehensive selection of cones, tubes, industrial machines, and packaging for the pre-roll sector of the hemp and cannabis industry, Custom Cones USA is proud to now offer […]Pamela Moore
- Wyoming Lawmakers Introduce Bill to Legalize Cannabis March 3, 2021A bipartisan group of lawmakers in Wyoming have introduced a bill to legalize and regulate cannabis this week. Polling showed a majority of Wyoming residents support cannabis legalization, shortly after two neighboring states legalized cannabis in 2020. The post Wyoming Lawmakers Introduce Bill to Legalize Cannabis appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
- Navigating Compliance: Practical Application of Fit-For-Purpose March 3, 2021In this piece Millard explains the concept of “fit-for-purpose” and how this can be applied to navigating regulatory compliance in the US cannabis/hemp marketplace. The post Navigating Compliance: Practical Application of Fit-For-Purpose appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
- Jane & Leafly Join Forces: An Interview with Socrates Rosenfeld, CEO of Jane March 1, 2021Aaron Green sits down and interviews Socrates Rosenfeld, CEO of Jane, about their recent strategic partnership with Leafly. The partnership combines two of the largest online tech platforms in the North American cannabis market. The post Jane & Leafly Join Forces: An Interview with Socrates Rosenfeld, CEO of Jane appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
- GMPs & Cannabis Manufacturing February 24, 2021Kathleen May, Founder of Triskele Quality Solutions, provides a roadmap to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) compliance for manufacturers in the cannabis industry. The post GMPs & Cannabis Manufacturing appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.Aaron Biros
- Flower-Side Chats Part 2: A Q&A with Bill Conkling, Founder and CEO of Maggie’s Farm February 23, 2021In this series, Aaron Green sits down and interviews a number of integrated cannabis companies and flower brands. In Part 2, Green chats with Bill Conkling, Founder and CEO at Maggie’s Farm, to learn more about the benefits of outdoor growing, localism and their recent Clean Green certification. The post Flower-Side Chats Part 2: A […]Aaron Biros
Phytocannabinoid Rich Hemp Products
Consistant Cannabinoid Profiles from 9 million acres of Hemp Farms
Great source for Omegas 3 and 6.